Jaipur Abhayindia.com Colonization Minister Shale Mohammad assured the Assembly on Monday that the process of allocating land to the landless will begin shortly after the verification of the eligibility of land allotment applications in Jaisalmer since 2004.

The Minister for Colonization responded to additional questions posed by members in this regard during Question Hour. He said the High Court left the special category of allotment from 2013 to 2018. After that, since 2019, a court order to suspend came for the general category of allotment. He said that after the stay order was lifted, Colonization Department officials were now instructed to verify eligibility and begin the allocation process within a month as a matter of priority. He said that according to the rules of colonization, the village comes first, then the tehsil and the district.

Earlier, in a written response to the original question of MLA Ruparam, the Minister of Colonization reported that 61,215 applications under the general category of allotments and 34,967 under the special category of allotments are pending for allotment of land to the landless in Jaisalmer, thus a total of 96,182 applications are pending with the Department of Colonization. He placed their numbers by category on the Chamber table.

The Minister of Colonization reported that a total of 99,763 general and special category cases had been received, of which 3,581 cases were pending and the remaining 96,182 cases were currently pending. He said the High Court’s postponement from 2013 to 2018 in the special allotment category and from 2019 to February 2023 in the general allotment category was the main reason the cases are pending.

Sheil Mohammed said applications have been pending since 2004. He said that there is a need to review the eligibility of applicants due to the fact that they are very old. Release measures can only be taken after an investigation.

शेयर करे

By AVP

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *